How A FIAT Oil Change Works
- Ensure you have the appropriate filter and the right type of oil for your FIAT. It’s a good idea to check the owner’s manual on your FIAT before you order a new oil filter, but generally speaking, you want an oil filter that’ll last for 3,000 mile oil change intervals.
- You’ll need to jack up your car and ensure you have the proper tools: Box-end wrench, rubber mallet, filter wrench, drain pan, and – of course – your new filter.
- You’ll next remove the drain plug and allow the old oil to flow out. Put a receptacle below the drain plug, so that the old oil doesn’t spill all over.
- Remove the oil filter and install the new one.
- If needed, install a new gasket on the plug. Tighten with the box-end wrench.
There are a few other things to keep in mind: You’ll want to make sure the engine is warm enough to warm the oil, but not too hot. You’ll also want to use jack stands; never work under a car that’s only supported by a jack.
Make Use of Our Service Specials and Coupons in Tacoma, WA
If you don’t feel comfortable changing the oil on your FIAT yourself, let our Seattle-area service technicians take care of oil change services for you and give you an idea of how much your oil change will cost. Whether you’re looking for an oil change on your FIAT 500X, FIAT 500L, or another FIAT model, we’ve got you covered. With our rotating selection of service coupons, you’ll find a great deal on an oil change for your FIAT. Contact us with questions about oil or transmission service, or to schedule your service appointment today.
Related Posts from FIAT of Tacoma
Looking for an agile and efficient vehicle to help you maneuver through everyday tasks? You’ll need a car with a lower curb weight and smaller dimensions to keep you moving in in downtown Seattle. So how much does a FIAT 500 weigh? While the weight of a 2019 FIAT 500 may vary slightly depending on…
The new FIAT 124 Spider harkens back to the era of the classic roadster. This sleek and stylish car will allow you to reminisce on a bygone automotive era while enjoying all of the latest tech and convenience features. Each of the FIAT Spider trim levels offers something unique to drivers and are sure to…
Sure, the 2019 FIAT 500 delivers classic European style and solid MPG ratings, but how much does the new FIAT 500 cost? The MSRP of the 2019 version starts from just $16,495. Of course, the price is variable upon which configuration of the 2019 FIAT 500 you choose. Olympia drivers: Explore the new FIAT 500 price options…