Welcome to FIAT of Tacoma’s Automotive Finance Center!
Car Financing vs. Car Leasing
Are you wondering what the difference is between car financing and car leasing is? Is one better than the other? Car leasing and car financing are both very convenient ways to get behind the wheel of the new FIAT you’ve been dreaming of. And while no one option is inherently better than the other, your choice will depend on your own financial needs and lifestyle. Compare financing vs car leasing below:
- Financing a car is more expensive than leasing, as far as monthly payments are concerned. You’ll also be expected to put more money down.
- You’ll be able to customize your vehicle and/or sell it later if you choose, as you’ll own your vehicle outright.
- If you later decide to trade-in your financed car, you and the dealer will have to come up with a solution if you still owe money on it.
- Car leasing will typically come with a lower down payment and lower monthly payments.
- At the end of your lease term, you can trade-in your vehicle for another right away. You can also purchase it outright if you find that you’d like to own it permanently.
- You’ll enjoy warranty coverage for the entire duration of your lease.
- As part of your lease contract, you’ll have to adhere to mileage restrictions.
Your New and Used Automotive Financing Experts at FIAT of Tacoma
Contact us today to learn about the latest auto finance offers including lease and finance specials for new FIAT, Alfa Romeo cars, trucks, and SUVs at Alfa Romeo and FIAT of Tacoma. Our Finance Department will provide assistance to help you find financing options that fit your needs! Whether you have bad credit, no credit, or are a first-time car buyer, you can trust that Alfa Romeo and FIAT of Tacoma will get you into the car or truck you choose with professionalism and attention to your needs. We can even answer any questions you have about insurance coverage for your new or pre-owned vehicle, such as, “How much is liability coverage?” We can also talk about extended warranties.
Questions? Please contact us at (253) 267-8722.