What is the 2019 FIAT 500X Price?
If you’re shopping for a new SUV, you may be wondering, “How much is a new FIAT 500X?” The 2019 FIAT 500X starts at $24,740* for the entry-level 500X Pop. The most expensive 500X is Trekking Urbana, which starts at $27,140*. This makes the 500X a cost-effective option for Seattle families. Read on to learn more about the new FIAT 500X prices, features and performance!
FIAT 500X Crossover: Price Ranges
Which of the FIAT 500X configurations best suits your preferred price bracket? Review their price-tags below:
- 2019 FIAT 500X Pop AWD — MSRP starting at $24,740*
- 2019 FIAT 500X Trekking Urbana AWD — MSRP starting at $27,140*
- 2019 FIAT 500X Trekking AWD — MSRP starting at $26,245*
- 2019 FIAT 500X Trekking Plus AWD — MSRP starting at $29,445*
- 2019 FIAT 500X Pop Blue Sky AWD — MSRP starting at $25,935*
FIAT 500X Crossover: Features
Whether you choose the 500X Pop or Trekking Urbana, you’ll get an exciting set of features for your money, such as MultiAir® engine, Uconnect®, and smartphone integration. Find out which FIAT 500X trim is right for your Olympia travels below:
- Pop — includes all-wheel-drive, a 1.4L MultiAir® Turbo Engine, a ParkView® Rear Back Up Camera, Apple CarPlay and Android Auto compatibility, Uconnect® 4, and a 7-inch touchscreen.
- Trekking Urbana — includes 18-inch two-tone matte black and metallic iron (Miron) wheels, a unique black interior with a texturized black instrument panel, copper and Miron exterior accents, and bi-functional LED projector headlights and fog lamps.
- Trekking — includes 17-inch aluminum alloy wheels, fog lamps, satin chrome exterior accents, automatic headlamps, deep-tinted sunscreen glass, and available LaneSense® Lane Departure Warning with Lane Keep Assist.
- Trekking Plus — includes 17-inch matte black machined aluminum wheels, heated premium leather-trimmed front seats, an 8-way power driver’s seat, ParkSense® Front and Rear Park Assist System, LED projector headlamps and LED fog lamps, an 8-speaker premium audio system, and available LaneSense® Lane Departure Warning with Lane Keep Assist.
- Pop Blue Sky — includes 17-inch aluminum wheels with matte black accents, a dual-pane panoramic power sunroof, unique blue instrument panel and blue patterned cloth seats, satin chrome exterior accents, fog lamps, and automatic headlamps.
Explore the New FIAT SUV Prices at FIAT of Tacoma!
Ready to take the 2019 FIAT 500X for a test drive? Contact us at FIAT of Tacoma to schedule an appointment near Olympia and Lakewood. We can answer any questions you may have about the FIAT 500X price, performance, safety, and more. While you’re here, take a moment to browse our new vehicle specials and 500x lease specials for opportunities to save on a new FIAT model.
*MSRP excludes destination, taxes, title and registration fees. Starting at price refers to the base model, optional equipment not included. A more expensive model may be shown. Pricing and offers may change at any time without notification. To get full pricing details, see your dealer.
More About FIAT 500X Features
If you’re shopping for a new SUV, you may be wondering, “How much is a new FIAT 500X?” The 2019 FIAT 500X starts at $24,740* for the entry-level 500X Pop. The most expensive 500X is Trekking Urbana, which starts at $27,140*. This makes the 500X a cost-effective option for Seattle families. Read on to learn…