What is the 2018 FIAT 500X Price?
How much is a new FIAT 500X? The 2018 FIAT 500X starts at $19,995 for the entry-level 500X Pop and $22,285 for the top-tier 500X Lounge. This makes the 500X a more affordable option than the 500L. No matter your choice, you’ll enjoy a wide variety of features for the money. Read on to explore the new FIAT 500X prices, trims, and features that will assist you when you’re traveling from Tacoma to Seattle or vice versa.
FIAT 500X Crossover: Prices Per Trim
Which FIAT 500X falls into your price range? Find out below:
- 2018 FIAT 500X PopFWD — $19,995
- 2018 FIAT 500X Trekking FWD — $23,685
- 2018 FIAT 500X Urbana FWD — $24,530
- 2018 FIAT 500X Urbana AWD— $26,430
- 2018 FIAT 500X Lounge FWD — $25,515
- 2018 FIAT 500X Blue Sky FWD — $22,285
- 2018 FIAT 500X Blue Sky AWD — $25,085
FIAT 500X Crossover: Feature Highlights
Every FIAT 500X brings something unique to the table, including MultiAir® engines, smartphone integration, a stunning sunroof, and Uconnect® 4 NAV. See which 500X configuration offers the features you want for your Seattle commutes:
- Pop — includes a 1.4L MultiAir® Turbo Engine, a ParkView® Rear Back Up Camera, Uconnect® 4, a 7-inch touchscreen, and Apple CarPlay and Android Auto compatibility.
- Trekking — includes a 2.4L Tigershark® MultiAir® 2 engine, 17-inch aluminum alloy wheels, fog lamps, deep-tinted sunscreen glass, and automatic headlamps.
- Urbana — includes Copper exterior accents, black roof rails, 18-inch two-tone wheels with Copper center caps, and Black Castiglio fabric seats.
- Lounge — includes heated fronts, a heated steering wheel, Uconnect® 4 NAV, an 8-speaker premium audio system, and 17-inch aluminum wheels in Silver.
- Blue Sky — includes a unique Blue instrument panel, Blue Patterned cloth seats, satin chrome exterior accents, and 17-inch aluminum wheels with Matte Black accents.
Learn More About the FIAT 500X Price Near Lakewood!
Make the trip from University Place to FIAT of Tacoma to test drive one of the FIAT 500X trim levels and learn how the 500X compares to the Jeep Renegade! Still have questions about FIAT SUV prices? Contact us online to learn more! Be sure to check out our new vehicle specials for possible savings opportunities on this versatile family vehicle! Curious about where FIAT is made? Learn about the brand’s Italian history and more with us – you might be surprised by what you find out!
More FIAT Model Details
How much is a new FIAT 500X? The 2018 FIAT 500X starts at $19,995 for the entry-level 500X Pop and $22,285 for the top-tier 500X Lounge. This makes the 500X a more affordable option than the 500L. No matter your choice, you’ll enjoy a wide variety of features for the money. Read on to explore…
FIAT models like the 2018 FIAT 500 are known for their bite-sized dimensions and stylish looks, but Olympia and Lakewood drivers may be surprised to see just how much you can fit into a FIAT 500 interior. The 2018 FIAT 500 offers an interior volume of 121.1 cubic feet, as well as 22.4 cubic feet…
Sure, the 2018 FIAT 500 delivers classic European style and solid MPG ratings, but how much does the new FIAT 500 cost? The MSRP of the 2018 version starts from just $16,245. Of course, the price is variable upon which configuration of the 2018 FIAT 500 you choose. Olympia drivers: Explore the FIAT 500 price options here…
With an accessible starting MSRP from only $16,495, the 2019 FIAT 500 offers impressive performance specs, but these performance specs don’t compromise fuel efficiency. Take a closer look at the estimated FIAT 500 MPG ratings here at FIAT of Tacoma—Seattle drivers will definitely be impressed. Compare the FIAT Further Have Any Questions? FIAT 500 MPG Ratings by…
The 2019 FIAT 500 comes in four different configurations, or trim levels. These configurations apply to both the hardtop and convertible versions. Explore the different new FIAT 500 configurations here at FIAT of Tacoma, serving drivers in Seattle and beyond. FIAT Offers and Incentives Have Any Questions? 2019 FIAT 500 Pop With an MSRP from $16,495, the 2019…